Tuesday, October 12, 2010

After a 1 Week Break From the Gym

Hola Friends!

Last week just plain sucked. I would share all the ridiculous details as it's pretty darned funny and pathetic, but nah, I think I'd rather move on. :) Let's just say that if it could have gone wrong, it probably did. On top of sucky things happening, I was also just not feeling the gym. I didn't want to go. The 'feeling sorry for myself' with all the annoyances I was running into, things getting in the way of my time allotment, and just feeling a bit under the weather all interfered. Thank goodness, I had a really nice weekend and am refreshed and ready to get back to it this week. Tonight was my first night back. I did more cardio than I usually do and one of my resistance workouts. My right foot/ankle is giving me some grief though. Silly foot/ankle. I don't really know what it's problem is. I was able to get through the workout despite the discomfort. I'm hoping whatever the kink is works itself out soon.

I plan on getting back there on Thursday and putting in another good workout!!

I am only up 1lb from my previous loss, so I'm still 4 down. I'll take that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment