Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gym Night #2

Hi Friends!

Today I made it to my 2nd session of the week at the gym [technically 3rd as I did workout Monday when the trainer showed me the moves]. Again, I did a resistance workout and a cardio session. This resistance workout was tough for me. More so than the other one. The move that really kicked my butt was the Single-Leg Standing Dead Lift. Very difficult to keep my balance and it makes my muscles burn!!! But, I made it through. Whew!! Last night I even went dancing. So, an additional cardio workout on top of the 5 day gym regime!

Today, I was exhausted...after getting little sleep Monday and Tuesday night, then Wednesday night going dancing till late. Today, after working out, I came home and napped for a couple of hours. It ruined my evening plans, but, I think I needed the rest. Goal for next week is to get to bed earlier most nights, except for Wednesday, of course. I plan on trying to go dancing every week if I can.

Tomorrow is an easy day workout-wise, just cardio, no strength. I think I can manage that.

I had a good breakfast and lunch today. Came home from the gym and had a few chips with salsa before my nap. I ended up sleeping through dinner and now it's too late to have a meal. Ooops. Not on purpose of course. I'll probably be starving in the morning.

All in all, a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment